For Divisi Medical Equipment
- Conducting product promotion activities such as Direct Promotion, Round Table Meeting and Product Presentation
- Make a projected sale per customer according to the area for which it is responsible.
- Create and submit reports that have been required on a regular basis.
- Accompany and supervise the Product Specialist activities in implementing the visit plan.
- Provide coaching, counseling and deciding problem solving in order to maintain team motivation / subordinates.
- Coordinate work with Applicant & Product Officer related to customer information that must be followed up
- Coordinate with Logistic for monitoring stock and shipment product
- Will be placed in Surabaya
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) any major.
- Minimum 3 years working as Supervisor in pharmacy or 1 year as Medical Equipment Supervisor
- Good personality, communication, and negotiation skill.
- Computer literate
or For further information please visit website www.dipa.co.id